Friday, April 22, 2011
1 pkg. Nutter Butter cookies
1 8oz. package cream cheese (softened)
24 oz. (2 bags) MILK chocolate chips
1. Finely crush all cookies in a food processor or place them in a ziploc bag and crush into a fine consistency.
2. Combine with cream cheese. Use a food processor or the back of a large spoon to help mash the two together.
3. Roll the mixture into 1″ balls and place on a parchment-paper-covered cookie sheet.
4. Put cookie sheet with balls into freezer for 30 min (this hardens the balls so they are easier to dip into chocolate).
5. Melt chocolate as directed on the package (recommend using a double-boiler for best results) remove balls from freezer and dip into chocolate one at a time. Tap off extra chocolate and set aside on parchment-paper-covered cookie sheet.
6. Refrigerate balls for at least one hour before eating to allow chocolate to set (since the balls are made of cream cheese, they should be kept refrigerated and not left at room temperature for an extended period of time).
Makes about 30 balls.
Thursday, April 21, 2011
1 jar grape jelly
1 jar chili sauce
Cook meatballs on low for 2 hours or until heated through. Combine jelly and chili sauce in a sauce pot and bring to a boil (dissolve the sugar). Add to the meatballs and keep warm until serving.
Easy peasey lemon squeezey.