Friday, May 21, 2010

Horseradish Potato Salad

I couldn't come to the BBQ lunch bunch. (Thank you Susan BTW!!) But here is what I would have brought:

Cooking Light
Yield: 6 servings
Ingredients
4 large baking potatoes
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1/2 cup sour cream
2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
4 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
3 bacon slices, cooked and crumbled
2 green onions, sliced
Preparation
Peel potatoes, and cut into 1-inch cubes. Cook in boiling salted water to cover 12 minutes or until tender. (Do not overcook.) Drain and cool.

Stir together mayonnaise and next 5 ingredients in a large bowl; add cubed potato, egg, bacon, and green onions, tossing gently. Cover and chill.

2 comments:

  1. For what lunch bunch was this made? I would have remembered this yummy salad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't make the BBQ lunch bunch-my girls were sick but I would have brought this salad. It's awesome. XO

    ReplyDelete