Friday, May 1, 2009

Easy Chicken Pot Pie

Sally asked me to post this, so here you go! This recipe is SO easy and it tastes excellent!

Easy Chicken Pot Pie

2 Refrigerated pie crusts (I use the deep dish)
1 to 1 1/2 chicken breasts, cooked and diced
1 can cream of chicken soup (can add one more depending on how runny or creamy you want it)
1 tsp salt
1 tsp cumin
1/2 tsp pepper
(On all the spices, you can add more depending on flavor you like.)
1 cup diced potatoes
1/2 cup diced carrots
1/2 cup frozen peas
(I eyeball my veggies)

Boil diced potatoes and carrots until just tender. Drain well. In bowl, mix soup and spices well. Add cooked chicken, potatoes, carrots, and frozen peas and mix gently. Pour into one crust. Lay other crust on and pinch sides. Leave a little bit open for ventilation. Cook at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until golden brown. Easy, right??

1 comment:

  1. McKenzie brought this over after I had Mark and it was soooo yummy! Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete